Friday, October 16, 2009

I Have Joined The Z-Force

This sounds like a team of superheroes. Unfortunately, it is nothing of the sort. What it is, is a group of gamers who promote board and card games from Z-Man Games. Our job is to schedule and run demos of Z-Man products at our local game shops.

We get some goodies in exchange for doing this. My concern is that there is only one such game store near me, I live in a small area and I'm concerned about being able to bring people into the store for this. If this works out, it means increased traffic/sales for the store, free goodies for me and an increased presence for the hobby in my area. If it doesn't, it will be a mark of shame upon me.

I'm thinking about running these demos on Wednesday afternoons or Wednesday evenings at Cool City Games in Port Huron (downtown, next to Alpine Cycle.)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home